No comments.Last updated 24.02.2016
Money Back Guarantee
10% off the first order; Has its own mobile app; Bonuses for each order; Discounts for large orders; Discounts for following the service on social media (welcome10 valid for 24.02.2016)
This review has not yet been approved by the owner of this writing service. If you are the webmaster of Writemypapers.org, please Contact Us to approve or remove this review.
Website usability:This website is nothing special, but it does its job and doesn’t possess any notably annoying features. The price calculator is convenient and easy to use, you don’t have to register to see how much you are going to be charged, company’s policies are clearly described, the design itself is nice though not memorable.
Prices:WriteMyPapers.org belongs to a lower than average price segment. Cost per page starts at $11.99 and rises up to $56, the latter being for a professional grade paper ready in three hours – much lower than one would expect for a work of this caliber. The price in general depends on two factors: how close the deadline is and the academic level of the work. Slides for PowerPoint presentations cost 50% of the cost per page.
Customer support:Available via Skype, chat, email and phone. Operators are quick to react to your queries and seem to be working 24/7, even on weekends. However, they certainly take their time answering the actual questions, but seem to be genuinely well-informed.
Quality of writing:Samples present on the website are rather nondescript and mediocre. Not awful, but certainly nothing to write home about as well. There are no blatant mistakes in spelling and grammar, but punctuation sometimes leaves much to be desired.
- EU customers have to pay VAT in addition to the order cost;
- When you pay for an order, you receive bonuses that are added to your account and can be used later to pay for further assignments;
- You can request a particular writer for an additional fee;
- VIP service for $14.99;
- Plagiarism report by WebCheck is available for an additional fee;
- You can get an abstract page for $14.99;
- Copies of sources used by the writer are available at $4.99;
- Table of contents can be ordered for $9.99;
- Discounts: 5% and 10% if the price of the order is higher than $500 and $1000 respectively;
- Detailed money-back policy;
- Direct communication with the writer;
- Free revisions within 7 days after order completion.