RevisionLabs (currently Write-Right) produces a very favorable impression. Pleasant yet not overloaded design, convenient arrangement of information and functions, easy-to-use order form, detailed, almost excessive data on every conceivable feature of the service – it is exactly how such a site should be.
This service positions itself as the cheapest writing agency on the Internet. It is not exactly true, but the lowest prices are really pretty affordable – essays start at mere $8.95/page (lower than most agencies offer). However, as the urgency and academic level increase, the price skyrockets – up to $82.95. In other words, the company offers a wide range of prices that will suit anyone, no matter what kind of assignment they need. The price is based on academic level, urgency and type of assignment. Additional features demand additional fees, naturally.
The site misleads its client. Most pages boast of 24/7 support, however, the “Start Chat” button clearly states that both chat and phone support are only available on workdays. Phone is toll-free only for US, UK and Canada residents. If you are not one and it is weekend – it’s your bad luck. When the chat is online, however, the operators are helpful, polite and well-informed.
Quality of writing:
The text was delivered on time, and expertly done in full accordance with my instructions. It’s really hard to say much more, for usually you go on about negative impressions, which is not the case here.
- Unlimited free revisions within 7 days after initial approval (21 days in case you use Progressive Delivery feature);
- Free title, bibliography and reference pages;
- For additional fee you may get an advanced (+25%) or ENL writer (+30%);
- You may ask for a specific writer to deal with your task;
- Options available for additional fees: copies of sources used, Progressive Delivery (you receive your order in parts) and the samples of your writer’s works;
- Free inquiry – you can find out whether the service is ready to accept and complete your assignment on time;
- Discounts: first-time customers may receive a discount code from support. Return customers get discounts based on total cost of all their order: 5% after $500, 10% after $1000, 15% after $2000; one-time discounts are applied to orders above $500 (contact the support);
- Elaborate money-back policy – consult the corresponding page;
- Direct contact with the writer.
An excellent writing service with only two drawbacks: rather steep pricing curve and support team that doesn’t work on weekends. Very open about their work – I have yet to see another service that posts realistically-looking satisfaction percentage of their clients. Recommended, especially for UK, US and Canadian residents, who don’t have to worry about customer support.