No comments.Last updated 07.03.2018
This review has not yet been approved by the owner of this writing service. If you are the webmaster of Truedissertationhelp.co.uk, please Contact Us to approve or remove this review.
Website usability:The design is typical for the industry (i.e., quite awful, with garish colors and lots and lots of stock photos), has obtuse interface that has you make a dozen clicks before you even figure out the price of your future order, the information is thinly spread over the entire website.
Prices:The order system is bulky and quite inconvenient, so it isn’t a very trivial task to even find out how much your order is going to cost. All in all, it seems that the price per page depends on just two factors: the urgency of the order and paper standard (it can be 2:2, 2:1 and First Class). Prices start at £10.95 to £23.95, with the proximity of the deadline being by far the most important factor.
Customer support:Available via chat and phone. Nothing out of the ordinary: they greet you when you enter the website, answer your questions, usually know what they are talking about, although sometimes take their time thinking about answers. Customer support team is supposed to be online around the clock, and it seems to be the case.
Quality of writing:Writing samples are supposed to be present (at least there is a page thus titled and even a description of a sample paper), but the samples themselves are notable in their absence. Any attempt to open them just dumps you on the website’s homepage. The writing on the website’s pages leaves much to be desired.
- Unlimited free revisions;
- Discounts: 5, 10 and 15 percent off for orders larger than 10, 20 and 30 pages respectively;
- Refunds, theoretically, are provided, but there is no information about any criteria according to which they are given. It seems to be decided on case by case basis;
- A plagiarism report accompanies every paper when it is delivered to the client;
- The service retains the right to cancel the order in case its representatives are unsure about their ability to complete it on time, lack writers with the necessary qualifications or the client commits a breach of contract.