The website is pretty useless, as it doesn’t contain anything but an e-mail, payment page leading to another site, a bunch of second-rate samples and a whole lot of links to other, almost identical sites. Its creators probably thought that a flashy menu will alleviate the dreary impression. They were wrong – if anything, it makes everything else look even more pathetic.
As there is no price-list on the website, the only way to know the prices is to ask the customer support, so don’t be surprised if they tell you something else. According to the operator I was talking to, the main factors determining the price of an assignment are the proximity of the deadline, academic level and general difficulty of the assignment at hand. There are no fixed prices, each assignment is evaluated separately, and mostly they fall within $15-30 per page.
You can only contact the support via e-mail, and it is sad, but it is the only part of the service that seems to function in any approximation to professionalism: they answer your questions quickly, don’t go into too much detail and still manage to impart all the necessary information.
Quality of writing:
The quality of writing, as far as it can be deduced from the samples on the site, is rarely above mediocre. It is surprising that the people behind the site didn’t bother to find decent examples to use as advertising, but still, you can hardly expect anything better for such a price.
- The site doesn’t offer any refunds – in case they don’t do the job, you receive the price of your assignment as a credit you may use to order another piece of writing from them. Which is hardly useful if they were unable to deal with their work in the first place;
- If you don’t change initial requirements, the revisions are free for as long as you need them;
- Discounts for return customers – although the support is somewhat vague as to in what cases you are considered to be one or how big a discount they are talking about;
- You have to pay 4% or 6% transaction charges, depending on how you pay;
- You may ask for British or American writer to do your job.
TheMathHomeworkHelp definitely belongs to the lower tier writing services: low prices, poorly designed and almost empty site, no registration, no money-back policy, no internal messaging system, no real-time customer support – in other words, it all looks terribly cheap and unprofessional. I would only recommend ordering smaller and simpler assignments from it – but you probably will be better off writing them on your own.