This website is a joke – the only reason it even exists is for the company to have a place in the Internet to place their email address; there is virtually nothing else here except for several pages of poorly written filler text. If you aren’t scared off by its amateurish design and annoying sound effects, and want to know more about the company, you will have to contact customer support.
On average, the company’s services cost about $15-20 per page. There is no clear-cut pricelist – each paper is judged by the service’s employees and assigned a price tag according to a number of factors, the most important being its size (the longer the assignment the cheaper individual pages are), perceived degree of complexity, academic level and deadline.
The only thing that is good about thechemistryhomeworkhelp.com is its customer support, and, amazing though it may be, it can be called good not only against the company’s other features, but the industry average as well. OK, there is chat that doesn’t seem to work, and there is an email – and if you use it, you are sure to receive a full and comprehensive answer in about an hour.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the website, but if the service’s papers are written by the same people who did their filler text I pity those who deal with them. It is a rambling ungrammatical mess with only a passing acquaintance with normal English.
- No registrations, no accounts – your only identification is your email;
- Completed texts may be revised gratis for unlimited number of times if you so wish;
- Refunds – website states that the service doesn’t give refunds. Customer support, however, admits that you can get your money back – but only if the deadline is missed or paper is not written at all;
- No communication with the writer – your only talk to him/her via the customer support;
- Absence of plagiarism is guaranteed – you may order a Writecheck report for $10 extra fee;
- According to the support team, there are at least some native English speaker among the writers. You may ask for one when submitting an order;
- For information sources the company uses subscriptions to online libraries like Questia
It is hard to recommend thechemistryhomeworkhelp.com. Cheap website that feels like it had been put together from random parts in twenty minutes, complete lack of everything you expect from a more or less respectable company – an ability to create an account, study the company’s policies, etc., awful filler text – all this just doesn’t look serious. Customer support is pretty good, but is it enough to take a risk?