The site itself has no use but to contain an e-mail which can be used to contact the customer support. Some agencies try to tell as much as possible about themselves on the main page, trying to produce a favorable impression and make the visitor want to order from them. StatisticsHomeworkHelp doesn’t stoop that low – if a client wants to know anything about them, he has to write a message and ask himself.
Prices range from $15 to $35 per page. There is no way to evaluate the price of your assignment without contacting the customer support, as every task is estimated separately; even an approximate price-list is not available on the website. It is said that the time until the deadline and the difficulty of the task are among the most important factors influencing the price, the importance of other details is negligible.
Support is only available via e-mail. It is, however, the one thing that is organized decently in this service – I rarely had to wait more than half an hour to get an answer to my question. What is even more pleasing, the answers were generally curt and to the point, so there was never any need for additional clarifications.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the website.
- Any number of free revisions for any amount of time. You, however, shouldn’t change any of your initial requirements;
- No refunds are possible. If the job is done improperly, or not done at all, you may receive a code which you can use to get a credit from the service if you ever order anything from them again. In other words, once you give them your money, it stays with them;
- Discounts for return clients and for large orders. The customer support is, however, somewhat vague as to what exactly “return client” means in their book;
- The only way of communication is e-mail. Your orders, your correspondence with the support, your consultations with the writer are all processed with its help. You only can contact the writer through the support, which adds up to the waiting time;
- American and British writers are said to be available on request.
It is a yet another subdivision of TheHomeworkHelp, with all its typical features: tacky and empty website, garbled fragments of filler text in the bottom section, a single e-mail address to process your orders and the absence of registration, money-back policy, real-time customer support and definite prices. And, as usual, all these little details make ordering from the service more than a little doubtful idea.