1 comment.Last updated 11.11.2016
10% discount for the first-time order
This review has not yet been approved by the owner of this writing service. If you are the webmaster of Essayacademia.com, please Contact Us to approve or remove this review.
Website usability:Website design is passable, if only among writing services, where good design is an almost mythical thing. However, what is inside is much, much less acceptable. Ungodly amounts of filler text and links serving no other purpose than internal interlinking, an extremely annoying price calculator that resets itself every time you change any individual value, and almost complete lack of any useful information make for a very unpleasant combination.
Prices:EssayAcademia.com offers an extremely weird pricing system. That is, there is nothing very strange about the system itself – it’s the prices that are rather mystifying. Starting at a rather steep level of $18.95 per page (and a 250-word page at that) for a high school level assignment to be completed at a very leisurely pace (60 days, it is doubtful there are such assignments in high school at all), it only rises as high as $36.95 – for a presumably PhD-level assignment to be ready in 6 hours. In other words, it all looks extremely dubious.
Customer support:Available by chat and phone, supposedly around the clock. However, whenever you try to contact them, whichever method you use, you are told there are no operators currently available and asked to leave a message that doesn’t get answered for ages. It is more than likely there is no live support at all.
Quality of writing:The website offers a number of samples covering a variety of topics, from economics to psychology. The quality is passable – nothing spectacular but nothing suffering from too outrageous mistakes. Writers are often over-repetitive and lack personal voice, but there are many worse examples on the Internet.
- You can get a “free draft” of your paper – which isn’t free at all as it costs $5. Supposedly, you can get one in 6 hours after placing an order;
- You can discuss your paper directly with your writer;
- There are three quality standards: 2:1 Standard, 2:2 Standard and First Class. They are one of the main defining factors when it comes to pricing;
- 250 words per page;
- Return clients get an ever-growing discount based on the total number of pages they’ve ordered: 10, 15, 20 and 25 percent after 1, 10, 50 and 100 pages respectively;
- You can get your money back if you can prove your paper is plagiarized. In all other cases of dissatisfaction, you will only get free revisions.