The website gives an extremely pleasant impression – tasteful and functional design, nice color palette, good copy quality, all information about the company is found when it is logically supposed to be located, and you’ll find answers to almost all questions a new visitor and a potential customer may have. Even what is by all intents and purposes filler text is well-written and informative.
Prices are more or less at the industry’s average, ranging from $12.99 per page for High School low-urgency essay to $47.99 per page for an urgent Doctoral level essay. Other types of assignments, like proofreading or admission services, have their own respective price ranges, so you may check them separately if you are interested.
Customer support is available via phone and email, and works excellently either way. All your questions are answered quickly, efficiently and matter-of-factly, not just to brush you away with an off-hand answer, but to provide full information and satisfy the client.
Quality of writing:
Quality of writing, as perceived from samples, is on a pretty decent level – one can easily believe that a “Masters level essay” has actually been written by somebody who has a corresponding degree in the discipline in question. Perhaps it is not an ideal indication of what the company’s employees are really capable of, but it is more than one can find with the majority of other writing services.
- Direct contact with the writer through the company’s messaging system;
- Life-time discounts available after you reach certain milestones in the sum total of your orders: 5%, 10% and 15% after $399, $599 and $799;
- Regularly held seasonal sales and promotion offers;
- You can get a free 100-word sample to evaluate the writing proficiency and style of an author;
- Free revisions for 15 days after you receive the assignment (30 for larger orders like dissertations);
- You can ask for a refund within 3 days of the order’s completion; • Plagiarism report may be sent to you on demand at no additional cost.
SmartCustomWriting looks and feels extremely enticing. While its price range isn’t very different from the majority of other writing services, the touch of class is seen in everything: from pleasant design and grammatically and stylistically correct texts to comprehensive FAQ and well-informed customer support. In other words, at a glance I can’t find any fault with it whatsoever. Live chat would have been nice, probably; although the fact that they work via e-mail suggests that they don’t outsource it, which is usually a good sign.