No comments.Last updated 16.01.2017
Money Back Guarantee
15% off the first order; Lifetime discounts based on how much you’ve ordered
This review has not yet been approved by the owner of this writing service. If you are the webmaster of Sleekwriters.info, please Contact Us to approve or remove this review.
Website usability:The website is about as run-of-the-mill as possible. Typical color pattern, typical layout, typical pictures and stock photos in all the expected places, typical options and typical amount of filler text. There is nothing much to say about it, really – everything seems to be working as expected, and it is more than can be said of many other such sites.
Prices:The company provides various kinds of services, each with its own price range. Regular writing varies from $10 to $68 per page depending on how urgently you want it done and what its academic level is. Admission essays are notably costlier, ranging from $34 to $102 per page depending on the proximity of deadline. Editing and proofreading costs from $6 to $61 per page, slides cost half the price of a regular page.
Customer support:Available via online chat, phone, Skype and email. Operators answer you almost immediately and seem to be genuinely trying to solve your problems.
Quality of writing:There are no writing samples on the site, but judging from the quality of writing present on the website proper, it is at least passable, if not impressive in any way. There are no blatant mistakes or notably un-English grammar structures, and sentences seem to be logically following one another.
- Free inquiry option – leave the description of your order, and the service will notify you if there are suitable writers ready to start working on it immediately;
- Free revisions for 2 weeks (14 days) after the order is delivered to you. After you approve the order you have 7 more days to ask for a revision;
- Money back policy – the company uses a detailed money back policy elaborating how much of your payment you are eligible to get back in a number of contingencies like the writer being late to deliver your order, there being no writers to revise a completed order, and so on;
- One-time 15% discount for first-time customers is applied automatically and doesn’t require a coupon;
- Lifetime 5%, 10% and 15% discounts become available after you spend $500, $1000 and $2000 with the service respectively. Apparently, you are supposed to keep track of the sum total of your orders on your own and inform the support when you feel you should be eligible for any of these discounts.