Design is mediocre, neither atrocious nor especially pleasant. The website contains the bare essentials: price calculator, payment gateway, chat window and a query form. In order to find out any additional information about the service, you have to contact customer support. Terms and Conditions section would have been very useful.
$20-60 per page (275 words) depending on urgency (from 10 days to 3 hours). The price chart has a lot of options, but they don’t do anything: the prices are the same irrespectively of the discipline and the type of task. Hiring a premium level writer will cost you 12% more.
Chat window, email, query form. I have a feeling that chat support is either discontinued or wasn’t there in the first place, for it was down whenever I visited the site. The same goes for email – I never got an answer. Questions asked via Assignment Upload, however, get answered, and rather quickly.
Quality of writing:
Writing is mediocre at the very best. The grammar itself is generally sound, but thoughts behind it are expressed in a simplistic and primitive manner. Despite the service’s claims, I very much doubt there are native English speakers among their employees, for the texts I’ve seen were certainly written either by foreigners with a rather tentative grasp of language or middle school students.
- Plagiarism report via WriteCheck (powered by Turnitin) costs $10;
- Assignment details can be sent by Fax;
- Service claims that all writers are native English speakers;
- They use online resources and libraries like Questia as information sources;
- No direct communication with the writer – only via the support;
- You can hire a Premium writer for an extra 12% fee;
- 4% transaction charges; • You pay the entire sum for the paper in advance;
- No cash refund; in case the service fails to deliver, it provides credit points you can spend on ordering other assignments from them;
- A 10% discount for subscribing to the service’s e-mails.
It is hard to say anything about paperwritingservice.com. On the one hand, one can hardly recommend a service that doesn’t care enough to keep a working chat window and doesn’t answer your emails for days. On the other hand, the standards among writing services are traditionally low, so it doesn’t come as that much of a shock. In other words, this company is a typical representative of middle-to-low-end writing services.