The good thing is that the site incorporates a student area, which you can use to browse your orders, post revisions, communicate with the writer, check on the progress etc. The bad thing is that there are a lot of flashy colorful bits, but not much actual information and functionality here. Prices are not mentioned anywhere, a lot of service’s policies remain a mystery unless you ask the support, and so on.
Price per page differs from $19.95 to $52.95, depending on the amount of time you give the writer and the academic level of your paper. All in all, this price range seems to be rather average for this line of business. The unpleasant thing is, however, that the only way to find out the prices is to prize them out from the support, as they are not listed anywhere on the site.
The support is available via e-mail, phone and chat. Irrespectively of what way of communication you choose, the impression is so-so: the operators take much time to compose answers, which are rather bland and generic. Sometimes it seems that they have no idea what you are asking about and make it all up as they go along. Sometimes they simply vanish, leaving your final query unanswered.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the website, and thus no opportunity to check the quality of writing without placing an order.
- At the moment this review was written the service offered 15% off all orders. I, however, suspect that this ‘discount’ is a constant one – they probably just name a higher price, deduct 15% and call it an exclusive offer;
- If you are dissatisfied, you may get up to 100% of your money back;
- You can add instructions to your assignment until it is delivered and get free revisions for 20 days afterwards;
- Free bibliography and title page, outline and progress notifications via SMS;
- Clients are entitled to discounts: 5% after you order 25 pages, 10% after 50, 15% after 100;
- Free quality assurance reports for every order;
- For each order you get points you can later use to get rewards from the service.
It could have been an average writing service if it were not for questionable design and usability (no pricelist or price calculator, no FAQ) and unhelpful customer support. The way it is now it doesn’t make a very good impression, at least not on a first-time visitor.