PaperHelp’s website can be an example for many other writing services: sleek design, logical distribution of information, minimum of excessive text, handy price calculator, detailed FAQ – it is obvious that its developers took into account a lot of mistakes common for writing services and did their best to avoid them.
PaperHelp offers prices that are sure to appeal to any kind of visitor, no matter how much they are going to spend on an assignment. Writing from scratch costs anything from $10 a page to $102 a page, depending on academic level, urgency, assignment type and some other factors. Other kinds of assignments cost differently, and their prices can be easily estimated via the website’s price calculator.
A really praiseworthy trait of PaperHelp is the fact that they provide a lot of ways to communicate with customer support – every client is sure to find a variant best suited for his or her situation. The way support functions, however, is less perfect – there are delays, operators give vague answers and so on.
Quality of writing:
Every text I ordered from PaperHelp so far has been delivered well before the deadline. What is more important, they didn’t look as if they were rushed: with the exception of a few misspellings I couldn’t find any fault with any of them. They always use the necessary number of sources, the formatting is correct – nothing to complain about.
- Customers from European Union have to pay VAT in addition to basic price;
- You can indicate your preference concerning the choice of writer: any writer, one of your previous ones or a top writer (+23% to total price);
- For additional $14.99 you can order special treatment, which means that your order will be first priority for the service;
- For additional payment you may receive plagiarism report from PlagiarismDetect.com (the larger the text, the less is price per page);
- For additional $14.99 you can get an abstract page of your work;
- Life-time discounts: 5% after the first order, 10% after the tenth, 15% after the 25th;
- One-time discounts: 5% for orders higher than $500, 10% for orders higher than $1000;
- You can make a free inquiry whether the service has a suitable writer for your task;
- Conditional refunds – full information on this subject can be found in “Money Back Guarantee” section;
- Up to 3 revisions within 7 (14 in case of larger orders) days after completion.
PaperHelp is a service you want to come back for – if it wasn’t for lacklustre performance of the support team, it would have been one of the best ones out there.