The site is easy to use, there are a lot of customization options in the order form, all the functions are clearly explained, FAQ is full and informative – what else one may need? Maybe a little bit less filler text would have been nice.
Prices depend on the academic level and time until the deadline, as well as whether you use some additional features or not. The pleasant thing is that the differences between the prices are not nominal: they begin at $7.95 per page and rise to $66.95, which suggests that they actually may employ different people to do assignments of different levels.
Chat and phone support is available from Monday through Saturday. Operators are well-informed, polite and helpful, although there are times when they take a lot of time to answer – probably they are understaffed.
Quality of writing:
The service placed a lot of samples on the site, but it is one of the cases when it would have been better not to do so – I haven’t read all of them, of course, but most of those I’ve read can be most fittingly characterized as less than satisfactory. God-awful walls of text without any logical division into paragraphs, tautology, incessant quotes and so on and so forth.
- Free revisions for 7 days (21 in case of progressive delivery) after you receive the task;
- Free bibliography and title pages;
- Discounts are based on the total cost of all your orders: 5% after $500, 10% after $1000, 15% after $2000;
- You can choose a specific writer;
- You can choose the writer’s proficiency level: best available, advanced (+25% price), ENL (+30% price);
- You can communicate with the writer through your personal page;
- Progressive delivery – you pay for the paper in parts and receive it in segments. Thus you can fully control the entire process of writing;
- For $5 you may get 3 samples of your writer’s previous works;
- Elaborate money-back policy – read the corresponding page for details;
- For additional fee you may order the copy of the sourced used;
- Customers from European Union have to pay 20% VAT in addition to the fee proper.
The service is average in all respects (with the exception of awful sample texts): the prices are reasonable, not too high and not suspiciously low, the site presents a lot of information, the order form offers many functions and customization options, customer support works smoothly… If the people who write their examples and the one who actually write papers for clients are different – then it is a good service to deal with.