Lighthearted, pleasant design is the first thing you notice when visiting MyCustomEssay. This impression doesn’t fade after you get acquainted with it a little bit better: all the information you may need is easily accessible, useless pages containing texts for search engines are located in the bottom section where they don’t clutter the design, and even these are written with a degree of creativity. Order form, price calculation and so on are all easy to find and easy to use.
Prices can be characterized as average – they fall within the centre of the price range common for this business. It means that the lowest ones are a bit higher than usual, but the highest ones are a bit lower than most and significantly lower than those offered by some high-end writing agencies. For example, essays range from $20 per page to $50 per page. Editing is about twice as cheap, and business writing ranges from $24 to $48. The main factors attributing to the price are deadline and academic level (or, in case of business writing, quality standard).
Chat: The site states that support team functions 24/7, but I am yet to see it working. You can leave a message and wait for them to answer, which they eventually do, but I wouldn’t call it an example of professionalism.
Quality of writing:
I wouldn’t call the paper I received from MyCustomEssay perfect, but mostly because I strongly believe that there is no such thing as perfection: any job can be done better than it has actually been done. The same here: yes, I received the paper before the deadline, yes, it contained only a couple of quite negligible mistakes (typos, most likely), but I wouldn’t call it perfect. Still, it was one of the best papers I’ve ever received from a writing service.
- Free add-ons;
- Free revisions within 10 business days after the paper is delivered;
- Partial refund in case the paper is delivered after the deadline;
- Direct contact with the writer: either via the website or, if specifically arranged, via phone calls;
- ESL (English as Second Language) writers are available on request;
- Discounts for first-time orders (7% for the orders of medium size, 10% for large ones);
- Free plagiarism report is available upon request;
- Detailed money back policy: you can get your money back in case you cancel the order (the percentage depends on the stage at which you do), if the paper is late, if the service hasn’t found a writer for you, and in some other cases (at the service’s discretion).
Generally excellent service with only a few, but noticeable drawbacks, the most important of which being ever-absent customer support, which you can realistically contact only via message system.