It is a yet another subsidiary of HomeworkHelp, with all the ensuing consequences. Namely: an almost empty website that fails even to praise the service behind it, the same set of second-rate samples, the absence of customer panel and any useful information about the agency, such as prices, terms and conditions. There is no registration and no real-time customer support, no order form – all the operations are carried out via e-mail. In other words, the only use of the website is that it contains the aforementioned e-mail address.
Prices usually range from $17 to $35. It is noteworthy that you can only get these figures as a result of a prolonged conversation with customer support operators, who seem to be specifically instructed to withhold this information for as long as possible – the only way to find out how much you are going to pay for this or that task is to describe it in detail to the customer support and receive a quote from them.
The only way of getting to the customer support is via an e-mail mentioned on the website. It wouldn’t be that bad if it weren’t also the only way to carry out all your dealings with the service: orders, communication with the writer and so on. Yes, they usually tend to answer your questions rather quickly, in a matter of minutes rather than hours, but no internal message system? It can hardly be called a thoughtful approach towards the customer.
Quality of writing:
Judging by the samples on the website, the quality varies from poor to so-so. Mostly the texts don’t contain blatant mistakes, but the overall quality leaves much to be desired.
- No refunds. The only kind of compensation for a job not done properly you may expect is a credit for future orders with this agency;
- No registration is required. The only way of identification used by the service is the client’s e-mail;
- You have to pay transaction charges in addition to the cost of your order proper. It ranges from 4% to 6%, depending on what payment method you prefer;
- Discounts for large (over 50 pages) orders and during summer (July-September);
- For an extra fee you may ask for a plagiarism report;
- If you don’t change your initial requirements you may get any number of free revisions for up to three months.
This service is better described from the point of view of what it doesn’t have: a decent website, good examples of writing, customer interface, real-time support system, refunds… The only positive feature is affordable pricing. And I doubt it is all that good, all things considered.