The functionality of the site is close to being absent at all. You cannot register and deal with the service via your account – all communication is done via e-mail. There is no information about the service. You cannot calculate the approximate price of your order on your own – you have to contact the support to do it. In other words, it can hardly be called a website at all – just a frame without any actual content.
Assignments are evaluated by the customer support separately, the price being dependent on a variety of factors, such as difficulty, academic level, deadline and so on. Generally it ranges from $17 to $30 per page.
The only way to contact the support is via e-mail, but they generally react rather quickly and tend to answer questions without delay. The operators, however, sometimes have different opinions on some aspects of their service’s work, which is somewhat unsettling.
Quality of writing:
The samples on the website are rather strange. There are some decent ones among them, but the rest leave much to be desired. And one cannot but think: if the service cannot find eight well-written texts to serve as an example, what are the odds of its writers faring any better dealing with your assignment?
- No refunds. If the work is not done on time, the service provides free revisions for up to three months. If the work isn’t done at all, the service can offer its price as a credit for future orders;
- No on-site message system. You can only contact the writer via the customer support, and you can only contact the customer support via e-mail;
- Discounts for orders of more than 50 pages and during July-September;
- For a minor additional fee you may get a plagiarism report from writecheck.com;
- Writers from different language backgrounds (namely, British, American and ESL) are available at no extra charge.
Let’s be honest – it is hard to trust a writing service that gives you no guarantee as to the quality of its work. After you’ve given them your money, you have no power over the outcome whatsoever – they may write a good essay, or a bad essay, or nothing at all. You will not receive your money back – the most you can get from them is a credit for a future order which, of course, you are not going to use – what’s the use of ordering from a service that wasn’t able to complete the job in the first place? I am not saying that it’s what they do every time; I only mean that ordering from a service without guarantees is a poor decision.