There is no customer panel or user interface of any kind, which means that if you place more than one order you have to keep an eye on them yourself, using nothing but e-mail for communications between you and the agency. If there are many orders, confusion will most certainly follow. No price-list, no real-time customer support, no FAQ… In other words, the site itself is completely useless.
By far the only positive feature about this service is prices (if you consider low prices without a possibility of refunds to be a positive feature), which most often range from $17 to $30 per page, with some deviations in case of extremely easy or hard tasks.
When coming upon a service where everything seems to be poorly organized one expects that every single aspect of it will follow suit. However, although it doesn’t rectify the fact that the customer support is organized around e-mail, the support team itself works hard and in most cases is ready to help you whenever you contact them. Answers come reasonably fast - you rarely have to wait more than an hour – and are comprehensive enough, so you don’t have to repeat yourself.
Quality of writing:
The set of samples on the site encompasses a number of different disciplines and citation styles. They do not form a consistent impression, being a mishmash of excellent, third-rate and mediocre pieces of writing. If you take for granted that they were written by the service’s writers, it means that HistoryEssay doesn’t use a very good screening procedure.
- No registration necessary – the client is identified by e-mail, orders are managed via customer support;
- No direct communication with the writer – you can contact the customer support so that they send your message to the him;
- Discounts are available during vacation months (July-September) and in case you place a large order (more than 50 pages);
- Originality report is available for additional fee;
- You can choose different writing styles (British, American, ESL);
- The client pays transaction charges in addition to the fee proper;
- No refunds; instead, the service offers free revisions for up to 3 months after you receive the paper.
This site doesn’t do a lot to represent a professional, respectable and solid writing service. In fact, it hardly makes any effort in this direction: the website is a pure formality, there is no user interface, the customer support is managed via e-mail, refunds are not processed… The overall impression is that of someone’s half-hearted attempt to run a writing service spending as little money, time and effort as possible.