The design of the site is nice, light and positive, if somewhat generic. What is more important, it is highly informative: you see all the important data about the offers this company makes on the first page and can easily find out the overall price of your paper before you start filling in all the personal details.
This website has a really flexible and diverse pricing system that takes into account a lot of factors: the urgency (with as much as ten degrees to choose from), the type of assignment, three general levels of quality (defining the level of the writer, the period of time the service performs revisions and some additional goodies like SMS notification) and some options that can be ordered separately: VIP support, guarantee that the text is written by top 10 writers in the chosen field, proofreading by professional editor and a one-page summary of the entire work. The prices the site offers vary greatly: starting with $20.95 a page they skyrocket to $50.95 when it comes to 3 hours' time limit and premium quality.
Phone: although not at the first try, I managed to contact the service via phone. The operator answered all the questions and was helpful enough.
Chat: an operator contacted me immediately, but then transferred me to his colleague and the entire consultation took some ten minutes or so, and most of this time was occupied by long pauses after my questions when the operator was seemingly preoccupied with something else. The answers themselves, however, were informative.
Quality of writing:
The paper received from the service was of decent quality; however, it contained a small amount of grammar mistakes and typos. This, however, could have been avoided by ordering additional proofreading by the service.
- One can pay using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Visa Electron
- The service offers a number of discounts for large orders: 5% off starting with 15 pages, 10% off starting with 50 pages and 15% off starting with more than 100 pages. For those using the service for the first time there is 21% discount for the first order.
- If you are a return customer and want to hire the writer you have worked with before, you can submit such a request; however, if it is accepted, you have to pay 20% more.
- You can say if you prefer American or British writing style – in case you would like to use the latter, it is another 5% more.
- You can contact the writer via the service's message system.
All in all, essaywritingservices.com looks and feels like a professional organization offering high-quality services. The only drawback is a not very helpful technical support, but the diversity of different options as well as informative site compensate for this.