Website design is nothing out of the ordinary, but sometimes goes haywire without any discernible reasons, making reading impossible. A lot of redundant links that look like they deal with different kinds of assignments while in truth they all lead to the order page. One cannot use the order form to estimate the cost of their order without creating an account first, which is rather inconvenient.
There is a pricelist on the website, and it shows that prices range from $10.50 per page (High School level) to $49.50 (PhD/Master’s level) – all well within the usual range of similar services. However, as the service is actually bid-based, these prices mean little – you pay whatever sum you and the writer agree upon, be it higher or lower. Customer support: Phone, live chat, email. Support operators are slow on the uptake, but answer in good English, keep to the point and provide informative answers.
Quality of writing:
The quality of writing in the service’s blog and throughout the website is atrocious; however, it is more of a web design drawback than that of the service itself. The service is not a service per se, but rather a network of freelancers, which means that the quality depends more on who you hire. Luckily, you get previews of your paper written by different writers before you hire them and can choose accordingly.
- Bid-based system – you create a project, define its budget and wait for the freelancers to answer;
- Additional options – you may advertise your project among freelancers, mark it as urgent, hide it from search engines or add a non-disclosure agreement for writers to sign – all for additional fees;
- No direct contact between writers and clients;
- Rights on essays you bought remain with the service – you simply get a 6-month right to use them;
- 5%, 10%, 15% membership discounts;
- Free revisions: unlimited within 30 days after completion for dissertations and similar tasks, within 10 days for other works. The service may refuse to do it if you change the initial task or otherwise abuse this right;
- Partial or full refunds are theoretically possible; you should write a request for one within 72 hours after completion;
- Support claims that writers are native English speakers, both American and British;
- You get a 100-word preview before you hire a writer.