The website leaves a weird impression. There is a flashy menu that clicks and moves spasmodically every time your cursor hovers above it. There is a table of approximate prices. There is an e-mail you can address your questions to. There are writing tips in the bottom section serving some unknown purpose. All in all, it looks as if somebody paid a designer and didn’t bother to check on his work.
Prices for essays range from $16.49 to $35.49 per page, depending on academic level and time until deadline. Other kinds of assignments may cost differently, but not dramatically so. However, you should keep in mind that the prices found on the website are not definite – if you need, e.g., a College level essay to be written in two weeks, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it will cost $17.49 per page – the real price may be higher or lower. The only way to find out is to send the details of your assignment to the customer support so that they can evaluate its difficulty.
There are three ways to contact customer support: e-mail, query form on the website and fax. However, the only difference between the e-mail and the query form is that with the latter you won’t have the copy of the mail you’ve sent, and the fax number is only available upon request, which means that, in fact, you can only communicate with the service via e-mail. The good thing is, you really can do so – it seems that the support is available almost round the clock, and the people there know their job.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the website, so I wasn’t able to evaluate the quality of writing as such.
- Unlimited revisions – if you ask for them in less than 3 months after you receive the paper and if you don’t change your initial instructions;
- No money back policy – revisions are supposed to compensate for that;
- Discounts – for orders larger than 50 pages and during summer vacation (July-September);
- No direct contact with the writer – you can send a message to customer support to be forwarded to your author;
- Plagiarism report from writecheck.com is available for additional fee;
- American, British, ESL and, supposedly, other language styles are available upon request.
Good point – people in customer support are professional, helpful and polite. Bad or suspicious points – almost everything else. No registration means no special treatment for return clients and absence of customer panel to organize your orders, no refunds means that you are completely at the mercy of your writer, no online support means there is no guarantee you will receive an answer to your questions in foreseeable future.