The site is pretty functional – there is a price calculator, a customer panel that allows you to control your orders and communicate with the writer if need be. This good impression, however, is spoiled by inordinate amount of filler text scattered everywhere. The most unpleasant thing is that somewhere among it you can find some useful information, which means that they are not separated.
Prices are average, sometimes low. Starting with $10 per page they rise as high as $42.99 per page, which is not very high in this line of business, but still. The fee depends on the degree of urgency and the academic level – reassuringly, the price for paper of higher level are noticeably higher than that of, for example, High School assignments.
Customer support is available via chat or phone. Whatever method you use, it is an utter pleasure to deal with their operators, as they are polite, well-informed and very helpful.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples of writing on the site, which leaves you no opportunity to check the quality before ordering something.
- You get a plagiarism report with your paper;
- Revisions are free within 48 hours after the paper is delivered;
- Direct communication with the writer is possible;
- Free extras by the client’s request;
- Features available for additional fees: one-page summary of the paper, British writer;
- If you’ve ordered from the service before, for additional fee you may ask one of the previous writers to work on your task;
- If the service doesn’t deliver your paper, your receive a full refund and a credit for a free order;
- If the work is plagiarized, you get a refund if you ask for it within 14 days;
- If you are dissatisfied with the work, you can only get free revisions – refunds are not provided;
- Discount is based on the number of pages you’ve ordered: 5% after 15 pages, 10% after 50, 15% after 100.
All in all, this service leaves an impression of a reasonably well-organized writing agency. The site is pretty functional, customer support operators are quick to react and give you all the necessary information, the prices, albeit rather low, seem to be rather reasonable all the same. PhD assignments don’t cost half a dollar more than High School ones, which means there is a certain possibility of them being written by different people. There is an interesting discount program for return customers – in other words, there are reasons to deal with this company.