The website is decent enough, it gives you the general impression as to how the service works, how much you are going to pay if you decide to deal with them, what the additional features are and so on. Some information, however, is notably absent or delivered in some incomprehensible manner. The price calculator could have been implemented much better.
The prices range from affordable to average, depending on a number of different factors, such as academic level, degree of urgency, and paper standard. The price dispersion is not as great as one would expect from a service that does both High School and PhD levels of assignments – the latter seem to be somewhat on the cheap side. There is, however, one peculiar trait, namely, the discount system. Discounts are based on the number of pages and start at one page, which kind of defeats the purpose of the basic price. Anyway, depending on the abovementioned factors one page may cost from $14.20 to $41.95.
Customer support offices are located in both the UK and the USA, which means you can contact them by phone from these locations. If you live somewhere else, bad luck for you, because the chat and e-mail customer support workers are extremely unprofessional. E-mails I’ve sent were left unanswered, and the chat operators take ages to answer even the simplest questions, even when they deign to answer them at all.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the website, and the draft service is as unreachable as the customer support, so there is no possibility to check the quality of writing this agency offers.
- British, American and ESL writers are available upon request. Your choice does not affect the price;
- You can get a free draft of your paper before you place an order;
- Free revisions are available if you don’t change your initial requirements;
- Full refunds are available if you can provide an authentic originality report showing that the paper contains plagiarism;
- Discounts depend on the size of your order, rising as high as 20% if you order more than 200 pages at once. Overall picture is as follows: 1 to 15 pages – 5%, 16 to 50 pages – 8%, 51 to 100 pages – 10%, 100 to 200 pages – 15%, more than 200 pages – 20%.
At first it looks like a rather trustworthy agency, but then this impression is spoiled somewhat by the absence of important details on the site and the poor performance of the customer support team. However, the free draft service seems interesting – if you manage to get them to do what they are supposed to do.