This website may not be beautifully designed, but it does its job – it doesn’t overwhelm you with useless information, price calculator is convenient and easy to use, company’s policies are described in detail, and one doesn’t have to sift through page after page of filler to find everything one needs.
Prices are lower than the industry average, starting at $10 per page for High School level assignments and rising up to $50 for PhD texts. Type of assignment doesn’t come into play – everything from essays to presentations costs the same. Urgency, however, is a factor – it ranges from 8 hours to 14 weeks. Naturally, the more urgent the assignment is, the higher the price.
Available via phone and live chat. According to support operators, they work 24/7, although website itself states otherwise. Either way, they are quick to react to your questions, are quite helpful and answer your queries with manually written answers, not copy/pasted quotes from a rulebook. And they do it in good English, which is much more than can be said about many a customer service.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the website, although you can order them for an additional fee. Quality of writing on the website itself is passable – neither special nor particularly bad.
- You can choose what kind of writer you want to be assigned to your task: best available (no extra cost), advanced (+25 percent) or ENL (English as a native language, +30 percent);
- You may ask for samples of your writer’s previous works for $5;
- You may get a copy of the sources used by the writer for $14.95;
- Progressive delivery option – you can pay in instalments and receive your assignment part by part as it is written for additional 10% increase in price;
- You may place a free inquiry without paying anything to find out if there is a writer to work on your paper;
- You can request a free revision within 7 days of receiving the final version of the paper (21 days in case of progressive delivery);
- You can contact your writer directly via your individual order page – this way you don’t get to know his contacts, but can get in touch without any delays;
- Discounts are available after you spend a certain sum with the service: 5, 10 and 15 percent after $500, $1000 and $2000 respectively;
- Money-back guarantee is carefully detailed on the corresponding website page.
EssayLib.com is a good example of a mid-range writing service. Well-designed website, carefully written company policies, low prices, helpful customer support – at least outside everything speaks in its favor.