No comments.Last updated 12.07.2016
Money Back Guarantee
This review has not yet been approved by the owner of this writing service. If you are the webmaster of Essaycamp.com, please Contact Us to approve or remove this review.
Website usability:The website is pleasantly designed, doesn’t flood you with filler text, has a more or less complete FAQ and provides most of the information a new customer may need without forcing him to contact the support. Pricelist is exhaustive and covers all eventualities, and money back policy describes everything in minute detail.
Prices:The pricing policy is quite traditional for the industry: price per page starts at $17.55 and goes up to $45.85, depending on how long it is until the deadline, what the academic level of the assignment is and what type of work you need done. Editing and business writing have their own price ranges, so look out for them.
Customer support:Available via phone, live chat and email. It doesn’t matter much which way you use – your questions will be answered quickly and efficiently.
Quality of writing:There are no samples on the site per se, but the quality of the texts you read throughout it is quite satisfactory. There are no obvious grammar and lexical mistakes, everything is well-phrased and up to the point. Taking into account the basic text quality on websites of this kind, it is quite an accomplishment.
- 300 words per page;
- You can communicate with your writer directly through the service’s private messaging system;
- You can choose the writer you want;
- You have to give your full name, email address and phone number to place an order;
- Free revisions are available for 10 business days after you receive the final draft of your paper – at least as long as you don’t contradict your initial requirements;
- You get a partial refund in case the order is delivered later than the specified deadline. You may ask for it within 30 days after you receive the paper in question;
- Although there are no discounts for long-term customers, you can get a 7% discount as many times as you want – you simply have to contact the support and get a code;
- A full refund is possible in case your paper contains more than 10% of plagiarized content (excluding the quotations, of course).