Time-saving is the most common motto of all writing agencies, and EssayPoint team obviously follows it to the letter: the website is neatly arranged, and the necessary information is laid out concisely, so you don’t have to waste any more precious time looking for an answer on how the service works.
The pricing strategy at EssayPoint is urgency-based, but even so the rates are more than moderate: with the exception of extremely pressing orders, average fee per page usually does not exceed $30. You can choose between three quality levels (Standard, Premium or Platinum), but it doesn’t make that great a difference in the overall price. Additional services such as VIP support, proofreading and the like are provided at an extra cost, but here, too, you won’t be overcharged.
You can contact the support team via phone, but it may come to additional expenses as the call is toll-free for US customers only. For a new customer, the online chat is the only way to contact the support team real-time. However, the first three times I submitted a question no one responded. And even after they did, it took them a while to answer even simple questions. This really spoils the generally good impression. In the customer panel you have all the order management functions at your fingertips. You can communicate with the writer via messages, upload additional files necessary for the fulfillment of your task, track your order and download the finished paper any time you need it.
Quality of writing:
I ordered a college essay first, choosing no extra perks and a standard level. The finished paper contained no blatant grammar mistakes or awkward turns of phrase – just few typos and some occasional word repetitions. However, it was completed well before the deadline, so I had time to look through my essay and make corrections.
- A variety of discounts and special deals offered from time to time;
- 30% off your first order (contact the support for details);
- Discounts and special offers cannot be combined within one order;
- Free features: paper outline, title page, bibliography, formatting, e-mail delivery, amendments;
- Free revision within 14 days of the completion date (30 days in case of large assignments);
- Refund requests should be submitted no later than in 72 hours since the delivery of the finished paper. A refund may or may not be granted depending on various reasons laid out in the Terms and Conditions section of the website;
- Features available for extra fee: VIP support, a member of top 10 writers or a specific author assigned to your task, plagiarism report.
By and large, EssayPoint is a decent service due to the user-friendly interface, affordable prices and quite agreeable quality, but the online customer support performance leaves much to be desired.