Company’s website leaves much to be desired. Ugly design, looking as if it remained the same since the times when 640x480 was default screen resolution, cheap and tacky visual effects here and there, annoying clicking when you hover a cursor over buttons – and virtually no upsides to offset all of this. No pricelist, no company policies, no information about the service of any kind. There is even no registration system – company’s representatives identify you by your email.
Average price per page is $15-$20, depending on the proximity of deadline and overall length of the assignment (longer ones have lower per page rates)
Taking into account a pretty poor overall impression the website leaves, the customer support is, surprisingly, pretty good. Although it is only available via email, answers usually come within a couple of hours and the team members seem to be rather well-informed and polite.
Quality of writing:
The company’s website contains a number of samples, although it is hard to say if they have anything to do with writers actually working for the service. The quality of writing in them, however, is nothing out of the ordinary. There are no blatant mistakes, either grammar or factual, but the writing itself is rather bland, repetitive and unimaginative. It may be good enough for a small and not very important assignment, but one would better refrain from ordering anything really significant here.
- You may get a discount in case you pay a large sum in advance: from 5 percent for $500 to 25 percent for $2000;
- $10 discount is available is you give the company addresses of 3 your friends;
- Unlimited number of free revisions with no time limit;
- Service guarantees the absence of plagiarism, writecheck report is available for $10 extra;
- Service uses subscription to Questia and similar libraries and claims to only use authentic book, journal and web sources;
- Native English-speaking authors are available, you may specify if you want to hire one in your order;
- No direct communication with the writer, only via customer support;
- Refunds are available only if the deadline is missed or the assignment isn’t completed at all.
All in all, emailhomeworkhelp.com doesn’t make the best of impressions. Everything looks and feels so shoddy that one may only wonder how even the most desperate student may be tempted to spend his/her money here. In light of how incredibly suspicious the whole arrangement looks an offer to spend $2000 for the future 25 percent discount looks especially amusing.