Actually, I rather liked this site. Pleasant design is one thing, but when everything is in its place, it is something completely different. This is one of such cases: the filler text is limited to some pages no one will ever open, there are a lot of different functions and customization options in the order form, you can easily communicate with the customer support and your writer – everything is well done.
Prices seem to be more or less realistic and mostly reflect the subjective value of different kinds of work. The price per page depends on academic level and time until the deadline, ranging from $7.95 to $66.95. And mostly I can believe that the texts are written by people with corresponding academic backgrounds.
Support only works from Monday to Saturday morning, but when they do, they usually do their job well: the answers are given pretty quickly and are up to the point.
Quality of writing:
There are no examples on the site, which means no way to check the quality without placing an order.
- European Union customers have to pay 20% VAT in additions to the fee proper;
- In the order form you may note which kind of writer you want: best available, advanced, ENL or one of your previous writers. The latter three variants cost more (25%, 30% and 10% more correspondingly);
- You can talk to the writer via your personal page on the site;
- Options available for additional fees: Progressive delivery (you pay for the order in installments, receive it in parts and carefully control the entire process of writing), Samples (3 samples of previous works done by your writer), copies of the sources used by the writer;
- Free revisions for 7 days (21 in case you use Progressive delivery) after the order is approved;
- Elaborate money-back policy – read the corresponding page if you need details;
- One-time discounts – for orders larger than $500;
- Life-time discounts after the sum total of what you’ve spent with the service exceeds certain value – 5% after $500, 10% after $1000, 15% after $2000.
The service makes a positive impression in general: nice and functional design, a lot of options in the order form, quick and helpful customer support, generally reasonable and realistic prices – all in all, it seems like a nice place to order a paper from. However, it may be a wise decision to first order something less important, to be on the safe side.