The functionality of the website is virtually nonexistent. In fact, all you can do here is send an e-mail to the customer support and ask them about all the things anyone would normally mention on the main page: prices, discounts, conditions, refunds and so on. Want to calculate the price? Go to customer support. Want to know how the texts are checked for plagiarism? Go to support. Want to place an order? Go to support. The site itself is a waste of your time.
When you come to this service, it is impossible to judge how much you will be charged for your assignment. Yes, the support says that most tasks fall within the range of $17-$30 per page, but you never have any idea how this particular order is going to be evaluated. The reason is, there is no price-list, even these approximate prices I had to get from the support. Every assignment is evaluated separately, and according to factors the client knows nothing about.
Only available via e-mail. The answers, however, come amazingly fast and you don’t have to repeat your questions very often.
Quality of writing:
There are samples on the website, and they can hardly be called exemplary. Some are just colorless compilations of several sources, some even contain mistakes – one would think it isn’t that hard to scrape up a couple of decent text to serve as an example. Apparently not for CustomTermPaper.
- For additional, rather negligible, fee you may get an originality report;
- You can ask for a writer with this or that language style (US, UK, ESL);
- Free revisions for as long as three months after the initial completion date, if your instructions remain the same. If you change them, you have to pay a rewriting fee;
- You cannot communicate with the writer directly. All your contacts with him are processed via the customer support;
- Discounts are available if you place an order that is larger than 50 pages or order something during slow season (July-September);
- Registration is neither required nor possible;
- Refunds are not processed. If your assignment isn’t done properly and you’ve managed to prove it, you receive a credit for any further order you may want to place with the service;
- You have to pay additional 4% or 6% of the price as transaction fees.
A lot of drawbacks with only a couple of merits. And it is one of the situations in which the low price is a debatable quality.