The information provided by the site is not enough to form an opinion about it, and it is a bad thing in itself – when you have to contact the support about something that could have been told right away, it is a sign of poor design. No info on money back policy, discounts and some other issues. The site is functional, though: order form offers a lot of interesting options, the price is dynamically calculated.
The prices are somewhat weird – I would say that they are too low to be trustworthy. Custom writing starts at $14.19 and rises up to $63.19 per page, depending on the proximity of the deadline and academic level of the assignment. The peculiar fact is that the service writes only Undergraduate, Master’s and Doctoral assignments, and for such tasks these prices look somewhat inadequate. Don’t forget to take into account the fact that these prices are not exactly real, as you can get 20% off every order, which means they are in fact 20% lower.
Support is available via chat and a query form. The chat operators appear almost instantly, but are somewhat slow to actually type in their answers. They, however, know their job and provide all the information you ask them for.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on this site.
- You can order SPSS, Matlab, STATA or Excel analysis for your paper for additional fee;
- The required number of sources influences the price;
- You can order 1-page summary of the paper for additional fee;
- You can ask for a specific writer (+10% to the price);
- You can contact your writer in the process of work;
- Free revisions are available for one week after you receive the paper;
- After you place orders for more than $1000, you get 30% discount;
- The paper is run through CopyScape, you get a report;
- If your requirements are not met, you get a refund;
- Weirdly enough, a first-time 20% discount can be used with each order.
The website looks a bit unfinished – a lot of useful information is either absent or rendered in the form that is not exactly comprehensible. Strange pricing policy – the prices are said to be 20% higher than they really are, and then you are allowed to deduct these 20% as a “discount”. Way too low overall prices – they are simply not realistic. Customer support is pleasant and quick to deal with, however – you decide what it adds up to.