Looking through this website is a waste of effort, as you won’t get any information about how the service works or what its average prices are – or, in fact, about anything else. The only information the creators of this service considered appropriate for their clients is payment methods, and I doubt a lot of people are going to need it after the welcome the site pays them. There is no price calculator, no customer panel, no chat – the only way to find out more is an e-mail.
Prices offered by CustomPaper are on a cheaper side: starting at about $17/page they rise to only about $30/page. It is hard to say more definitely or enumerate the factors that influence the final price, as there is no unified ordering system, and every order is handled separately by the customer support. They have certain guidelines according to which the prices are assigned, but they are not revealed to the client.
Taking into account the impression the site leaves as a whole it comes as a surprise that customer support, inconvenient as it may be, actually answers your questions, tries to make the answers as detailed and informative as possible and generally manage to get back to you in a matter of hours rather than days.
Quality of writing:
Writing quality as far as it can be evaluated based on the samples present on the website is diverse, ranging from examples seemingly written by High School students who are not very good at their subjects to quite professional pieces of academic writing. There is, however, not a single one that can be called brilliant in any respect. Reasonably well-written – yes, excellent – no.
• No refunds – if the service fails to write your assignment, you receive its cost as a credit for further orders;
• No registration or customer panel; • Discounts for large order and during July-September;
• Client has to pay transaction charges in addition to the service’s fee;
• Free revisions for 3 months after the order’s completion if you don’t change your initial orders;
• You can request a plagiarism report for a small extra fee;
• Different writing styles (British, American, ESL) are available upon request.
This service has both positive and negative features, but, in my opinion, the latter outweigh the former. No refunds, no possibility to create your account, no real-time customer support on the one hand, with low prices and diligent customer support team on the other one – take your pick, but I wouldn’t entrust them with any large or important assignment.