The website is not a bad one, but could easily have been better. Price calculator works as intended, most information about company’s policies may be easily found, but texts are written rather incompetently and spoil the overall impression somewhat. Design itself is nothing out of the ordinary.
In general prices at CustomEssayStation.com are somewhat lower than industry average, starting at $8.95 per page for High School assignments and rising to $39.55 for particularly urgent Master’s papers. Other services (namely, editing, formatting and proofreading) are also considerably cheaper than in most cases.
Available via chat, phone and e-mail. Customer support here is probably one of the best I’ve ever encountered in this industry. Operators get back to you almost immediately, speak good English, answer your questions without delays, politely and to the point, doing everything in their power to provide you with the information you need.
Quality of writing:
The quality of writing present in the samples is very uneven. Some of them are more or less decent; the others look as if they were written by people having only very superficial knowledge of English grammar and vocabulary. If they are representative in any way, one should be extremely careful when placing orders of any importance. Preferably order a small assignment and then, if the results are satisfying, place another order and request the same writer.
- 5%, 7% and 10% lifetime discounts after you place 7, 10 and 15 orders respectively;
- 5%, 10% and 15% discounts for orders longer than 15, 30 and 55 pages respectively;
- Free plagiarism report;
- You can choose the preferred language style (UK, US);
- 1-page summary of the paper is available for an extra fee;
- Return customers may choose one of the writers whom they hired in the past;
- Refer the service to a friend and receive a 5% discount;
- Refunds are possible if the paper doesn’t comply with your initial orders;
- Direct communication with the writer via e-mail;
- Free revisions for 3 days after you receive the paper as long as you don’t change your initial requirements.
CustomEssayStation.com produces mixed impressions. On the one hand, prices here are almost suspiciously low and sample texts are very uneven in their quality. On the other hand, it seems to be pretty transparent when it comes to company’s policies and has one of the most pleasant customer support teams in the industry. The only advice to heed here is to check the writer who is going to work for you before hiring them for anything really big and important.