It is rather hard to describe something that does not exist. In fact, I cannot understand two things: what is the purpose of the website that hardly contains any information about the service it is supposed to advertise and what may lead a visitor to ordering something after seeing such a website?
No data concerning the agency and how it works, no prices, no way to create an account, no real-time customer support. Why did they even bother to create a site in the first place? A blank page with an e-mail address would have served the purpose just as well.
The service belongs to the lower tier in what concerns pricing: according to the customer support you generally pay from $16.49 to $35.49 per page. Don’t forget, however, that I got this information from the service’s employees and it isn’t listed anywhere on the website. For all I know, they may name any price they please, either from this range or higher. And I am probably right – they say that every assignment is evaluated individually, its price depending on the order size, kind of task and general difficulty.
You can only communicate with the support via e-mail. Surprisingly, especially taking into account the way everything else on this website is done, they actually work pretty fast: I generally got a response within minutes after submitting a question.
Quality of writing:
Samples presented on the website lack any distinctive features, either positive or negative. Some are slightly better, others are slightly worse, but the quality can mostly be defined in terms of grammatical correctness, while the contents are generally equally lackluster.
- No refunds – the most you may hope for in case the job is done poorly is to get a credit (if, beyond expectation, you decide to order anything else from them again);
- Any number of revisions are provided free of charge, as long as your initial requirements remain unchanged;
- You can only communicate with the writer via the customer support – there is no on-site message system;
- Discounts for orders larger than 50 pages and from July to September;
- For a small fee you may get an originality report from writecheck.com.
All in all, this company is your typical subsidiary of WritingHelp – pathetically useless website, absence of registration and any kind of customer panel, no refunds (the only compensation you may get is a credit, as if any sane person would order anything from a service that wasn’t able to do the job the first time) combined with rather low prices. Decide for yourself whether such a combination scares you or not.