The site looks pretty decent, as far as the sites of writing services go, with stylish menu and buttons. The clipart above is unnecessarily large though. Nonetheless, the text is readable and the site structure not complicated, there’s a price calculator that actually works, there are not too many useless pages – all in all, the website itself is satisfactory.
Prices here are not astoundingly steep; an essay page will cost you 20 USD in 10 days’ time, which is moderate. Of course, the tighter the timeframe is, the more you’ll have to pay (60 USD/page for an essay to be written in 3 hours). Apart from USD, there’re three more currencies available: AUD, GBP and EUR, which is convenient.
It appears that the only way to get through to the support is via e-mail. There is a live chat window, but the support team is constantly offline. If however you write an e-mail or use the inquiry form, the team gets back to you pretty soon – within an hour or so. They answer all questions comprehensively and in good English.
Quality of writing:
Writing as seen on the service’s website is nothing out of the ordinary, it is hard to single out either particularly good or especially bad features. No noticeable grammar or orthographic mistakes, but the style in general is rather bland and uninspiring. Perhaps it differs from writer to writer, but it is hard to say judging from a few samples.
- Plagiarism check via Writecheck for $10;
- Price is 12% higher if you choose a Premium writer for your assignment;
- 4% charge for payment transactions;
- You pay the entire sum for the paper in advance;
- No cash refund; if the service doesn’t provide your paper on time, you get credit points to spend on future orders;
- No direct communication with the writer (any e-mails you send will be forwarded to the writer by customer support);
- Native English-speaking writers, as stated by the support team;
- Writers use online sources and libraries like Questia;
- You can subscribe to the service’s newsletter and get a 10% discount.