At first, the design doesn’t strike you as obnoxious, but neither can it be called stylish. Then a floating live chat window pops out and starts chasing you all over the screen, blocking part of the view and refusing to close, which kills any possible positive impression. As for the structure, the site is quite simple to navigate. However, what’s the use of a site if some crucial functions, most importantly, the Order Now button, don’t work because of a network error?
Fortunately, at least the price calculator is functional. Prices differ according to academic level, deadline proximity and type of paper, but all in all they are moderate. For an undergrad essay you’d have to pay about $14 in 10 days’ time to $33.5 if the deadline is 3 hours. There’s one peculiarity to pricing, too: if you need just a Pass grade for the paper, you can pay for it less; correspondingly, the better grade you wish to get, the costlier the work will be. The gap, however, is not overwhelming.
Customer support is available via live chat. It doesn’t take them too long to answer, but it’s of little use: their English is bad, and the answers lack cohesion and coherence. I asked a few questions about the service, but it was hard to get the meaning of what they said. Certainly not something you expect from a well-functioning support service.
Quality of writing:
The order form doesn’t work, the customer support is incomprehensible; hence, no order.
- Plagiarism check, report provided;
- No direct communication between the customer and the writer;
- Order status tracking;
- Free title page, table of contents, references and bibliography, formatting and revision, as well as SMS notifications;
- 15% discount on the first order and a membership discount program: Custom (5%), Premium (10%) and Ultimate (15%; you get each status after you order a specified amount of pages);
- 33% discount offer on the premium cost alongside with additional 10% off orders of more than 10 pages (the campaign appears to be temporary, but no time limit is mentioned anywhere);
- Money-back guarantee if the service fails to deliver the paper;
- US- and UK-based writers.