The design is pleasant in the sense that there is almost no excessive content on the website – pages containing useful information are clearly separated from the ones containing only filler text, the FAQ and similar pages are not overly verbose, price calculator is functional and easy to use – in other words, everything is done quite professionally.
Prices fall within the average range for this line of business, although cheaper kinds of work (High School writing, proofreading and so on) cost less than usual. Academic writing from scratch starts at $7.95 per page and rises to $66.95 per page. Business writing, traditionally, costs more - $10 - $115.99. The price is based on academic level, urgency of the task and the number of pages.
Support is available by phone and chat, according to the site – from Monday to Saturday. Operators are friendly and seem to do their best to assist you and give you the necessary information. Although sometimes they take a bit more time to do so than you would consider necessary – probably they have a lot of clients to work with simultaneously.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the website except for the ones available for an extra fee, so it is impossible to form an opinion on the overall quality of the service’s writing.
- Prices for EU customers are 20% higher due to VAT;
- Money-back guarantee encompasses many different eventualities, in some cases the customer is entitled to 100% refund and a discount for a future order. Check the corresponding page for more details;
- Progressive delivery service – for 10% increase of the order cost you receive your assignment and pay for it in installments, closely communicate with the writer and have greater overall control over the process;
- Samples service – for additional $5 you get three random samples of your writer’s work;
- Revisions are free for 7 days (21 in case of Progressive delivery) as long as your initial requirements remain unchanged;
- Discounts are based on the total cost of your orders: 5% after $500, 10% after $1000, 15% after $2000;
- Discounts for orders larger than $500.
A nice service, in an average sort of way. That is, it is how your average solid service is supposed to look – no excess text, pleasant and functional design, a number of pleasant additional options, polite and helpful if a little overworked customer support (which is probably a good sign – shows that they have a lot of clients to deal with), reasonable prices and so on.