Minimum of unnecessary information, excessive FAQ, intuitive interface, pleasant design. When there is nothing to find fault with, there is hardly anything to say.
The price per page is based on three factors: deadline, academic level and number of pages. The service performs various tasks in addition to writing, and they are evaluated accordingly: multiple choice tests according to number of questions and so on. However, if we look at the most basic task, essay, its price varies from $10 per page for high school assignments due in two weeks to $102 per page for Admission Help assignments due in 8 hours. All the rest falls between these two boundaries.
When I contacted customer support the operator reacted immediately and answered a couple of questions without delay. However, after that he disappeared and didn’t respond for about ten minutes, after which I got tired and logged off.
Quality of writing:
The paper I received from the service arrived on time, although somewhat uncomfortably close to the deadline. It was written in strict accordance with my requirements: the number of sources, formatting and so on were alright. There weren’t a single typo or grammar mistake as far as I am concerned, so I didn’t have to ask for revision. The only possible drawback was the fact that the text was somewhat vague, but probably it was due to my not very elicit instructions.
- Free title and reference pages;
- Before making an order you can submit an inquiry free of charge, in order to find out if there is an author ready to work on your assignment;
- Customers from European Union have to pay VAT in addition to basic price;
- You can choose one of the top writers (+23% to the price) or one of your previous writers (doesn’t affect the price);
- For additional fees you may order: top priority for your order, plagiarism report, abstract of your work;
- Life-time discounts based on number of orders you made;
- One-time discounts based on the sum total of an order;
- You can get a refund in some cases – detailed information can be found in “Money Back Guarantee” section;
- You may ask for up to 3 free revisions within 7 (for larger orders, 14) days after you approve the order;
- You can directly contact the writer.
Almost perfect. With the exception of lazy or overbusy customer support it was the best writing service experience I ever had. And taking into account that almost all conceivable information is found on the website, it isn’t that much of a drawback.