The site provides the necessary minimum of information and functionality. You can get an impression of prices and of how the service works, but not much more. The client can contact the writer working on his order, and sometimes phone calls may be arranged, which is convenient, but otherwise BuyEssayOnline isn’t all that great when it comes to functionality – for example, you won’t find a single word about discounts on the site, but they are readily available if you ask the support.
Prices leave a somewhat weird impression – the main problem with them is too little a gap between the cheapest and the most expensive. High School assignments start at $16.50 and rise to $30.80 – the less time the writer has, the greater the price is. At the same time, Doctoral level assignments start at $29.80 and rise to $44.20, while logically they should cost several times more because the writers capable of dealing with them are much harder to come by. There is also proofreading service, which costs about half as much as corresponding custom writing assignments, and business writing, which is somewhere in-between.
Chat support operators are polite, quick to react and always have right answers. They seem to be well-aware of the fact that the site omits a lot of important information and people have to come to them to find out about money-back policy, discounts and suchlike.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples of writing on the site, which means no way to evaluate the quality of writing.
- You can choose a specific writer from the list – it, however, doesn’t necessarily mean that he will be assigned to your task;
- You can ask for free revisions for 10 business days after you receive the paper;
- You can get a refund if your order is late or plagiarized;
- You can communicate with your writer via the website. If your order requires it, you may ask for a writer who accepts phone calls from the clients;
- You can get a one-time discount code from the customer support;
- Discounts based on the number of pages you’ve ordered: 4% after 25 pages, 8% after 50, 15% after 100.
All in all, a pretty decent-looking agency. If it weren’t for suspiciously low prices it would have been even better, but the way it is one cannot but think that writers working here are either underpaid or cannot boast of having anything to be paid for. A lot of necessary information is absent and has to be received from the customer support.