BestEssay’s site suffers from the same afflictions that are characteristic of many other writing services. It is not constructed for people: there is a great number of pages with generic names which don’t contain any information and do nothing but sing praises to the site. There is only a handful of really necessary links, some of which are inconspicuously located in the bottom section of the page. With such an abundance of pages and useless information it is all the more noticeable that most of really useful data can only be obtained from customer support.
Price range offered by BestEssay is level with typical in this business. For essays the price per page changes from $19.99 to $52.99 depending on the degree of urgency and quality level, with urgency being the most important factor. The prices for other kinds of written assignments are either identical or very similar to the essays. Editing and so on is naturally much cheaper. There is also a number of additional perks, but they are paid for separately. Academic level doesn’t influence the overall price.
Chat: whenever I entered the chat there was always someone to answer my questions. The answers were a bit generic, but I got all the information I wanted. Phone: phone operators were always present and I never had to wait for too long. It is clearly seen that service takes it seriously – there are separate phone numbers for different countries.
Quality of writing:
Writing quality is about as typical as the pricing policy of BestEssay. Nothing particularly bad, nothing extraordinarily good – the text I received from the service can be best described as unremarkable. Although it should be noted that the assignment was completed in time and didn’t require a lot of corrections.
- 15% off the first order;
- Free outlines, titles page and bibliography;
- Life-time discounts (5% after you order 15 pages, 10% after 50, 15% after 100);
- Direct contact with the writer;
- 3 levels of quality: Standard, Premium (additional proofreading and progress notifications) and Platinum (all of the above but also completed by top-10 authors, VIP-support and SMS notifications);
- You can choose a UK writer;
- Free revisions within 14 days after the order is completed (30 in case of some large assignments);
- Conditional refunds within 3 days after the completion date.
I may recommend BestEssay for smaller, less important assignments you don’t want to spend much on. Writers will provide you with reasonably good, although not exceptional, texts, support team will solve your problems in a matter of minutes, but if you need a really crucial assignment to be written, it may be a better idea to find a more specialized agency.