It wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say that this website has zero usability. I have always thought that the sole purpose of creating a website of a company is to make it as easy as possible for potential clients to get all the necessary information. Without contacting the customer support, making as little effort as possible. It is clear that AnEssays’ creators belong to some other school of thought – there is virtually nothing on the site except for an e-mail address, some samples and some swishing noises made by the menu.
The prices are quite average, ranging from $17/page to $30/page. Every order is evaluated by service employees separately, who base their opinion on the overall complexity of the assignment and its deadline. You may also be asked to pay some minor additional fees if you use some additional features, as well as transaction fees which may be different and depend on the payment options you choose.
Customer support is as good as it can be under the circumstances (the circumstances being the fact that it is almost the only thing available on the site). Although it is only available via e-mail, it seemingly really works round the clock and the answers really come within minutes of your making a query – detailed answers, so you don’t have to ask again.
Quality of writing:
One would think that a service that places a number of samples on its site is supposed to try and find a couple of really good texts to show the supposed expertise of its writers. There is no guarantee that it is really written by someone who works for them, but still. AnEssay, however, didn’t bother to find something even remotely acceptable – these texts resemble works by some High School student who didn’t try very hard. Still, they are nothing but samples.
- No registration required;
- You have to pay transaction charges in addition to the order price;
- You cannot contact the writer directly – the only way is to e-mail the customer support so that they can forward your message to the writer;
- Discounts for orders larger than 50 pages;
- Discounts for orders made during July-September;
- Free revisions within 3 months as long as you don’t change your initial instructions;
- You can request a plagiarism report for a small additional fee;
- No refunds;
- You can choose the writing style (American, British, ESL).
This site does very poor job of presenting the service behind it in favourable light. However, the promptness and professionalism with which my questions have been answered are rather promising, and it is quite possible that behind this dreary façade there is really a worthy writing service.