I rather liked the way this website is made: all the necessary information is neatly packed, you don’t have to look through the entire site to find the price table or something like this. If there is an issue, you may be sure it is addressed to in FAQ or a separate corresponding page, and addressed in full detail. Personal accounts and convenient order form just add to the picture.
The price of your paper is determined by a number of factors: its academic level, the amount of time you give to write it, the type of assignment. Academic tasks range from $13 to $51 per page, while other services cost differently: for example, CV writing rises as high as $115.99 per page.
Customer support is available via chat and phone. Either way, it is quick, the operators seem to know all they are supposed to know and answer your questions quickly, politely and to the point. There is something strange with their operating schedule, however – according to the site the support is available only on workdays, while the support team members themselves state that they work round the clock. They should know better, I suppose.
Quality of writing:
There are no samples on the site, only some blog entries pertaining to the writing process itself.
- 3 categories of writers: best available, advanced (+25% cost), ENL (UK, US, CA, AU, +30% cost);
- Return clients may ask for a specific writer;
- Progressive delivery – you get the paper and pay for it by installments (+10% cost);
- 3 samples of your writer’s previous works ($5);
- Services of an editor (+30% cost);
- You may get a copy of the sources used in your work ($14.95);
- You may submit a free inquiry with the details of your paper;
- You can contact the writer via your Personal order page;
- One-time discounts: for first-time customers and for orders above $500;
- Lifetime discounts: after the sum total of your orders exceeds $500, $1000, $2000 you get 5%, 10% and 15% correspondingly;
- Elaborate money-back policy – check the corresponding page for more details;
- Free revisions for 7 (21 in case you use progressive delivery) days after the order’s approval;
- EU customers pay 20% VAT in addition to the service’s fee proper.
A nice service which seems to care deeply about its clients. A lot of customization for orders, interesting functions, choice of writers, reasonable pricing, discount policy for loyal customers, guarantees that make you feel safe when placing an order – all this makes a nice company to deal with.