At first you think that this site is among the best you have seen – it tries to look professional, there is even an Arabic version. Although, to my mind, it would have been better if web-designers did a better job with the English one. There are lots and lots of pages, but most of them are dedicated to praises to the service; there is almost no useful information. FAQ is very superficial and often refers to other parts of the site, which kind of defeats the purpose of FAQ.
The prices mostly depend on urgency and, to a lesser extent, on the type of work and something that the service calls “Education level”. It is a rather misleading name because it has nothing to do with the actual academic level: for example, high school and PhD level assignments cost the same. Education level is more like a personal characteristic of a writer and can be Standard and Premium, the former being somewhat (but not extremely) cheaper. The prices on essays range from $19.99 per page to $50.99 per page.
Chat: customer support member reacted to my query extremely quickly – so quickly, that it seemed like a pre-recorded message, which was further proved by the fact that I had to wait for an actual answer for quite a long time. Phone: a phone operator was professional and friendly enough. Although it took some time for my call to get through, I finally found out everything I wanted to know.
Quality of writing:
The writing was really good. I ordered two papers, one of High School, another of Master level, and both were written quickly and professionally. Moreover, both of them, in addition to being expertly written, were composed exactly in a way you expect from a high school student and a person with Master’s degree correspondingly.
- You can contact your writer via phone or message system. He/she can do the same in case of emergency;
- Other services are available in addition to writing: editing, problem solving and multiple choice tests;
- You can choose a preferred language style (UK or USA);
- You can choose a specific writer to deal with your task – if he accepts the task, you are charged 20% extra;
- Discounts only apply to the orders that cost more than $30;
- Progressive discount based on total number of pages you have ordered (15 pp. – 5%, 50 pp. – 10%, 100 pp. – 15%).
In A-Writer excellent quality and reasonable prices go hand in hand with terrible usability. It can be characterized as a company where talented and well-intentioned people have to work using poor tools. This, however, doesn’t make the writing itself in any way worse.